𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐚


 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐚 From Nairobi, Kenya, I'm taking the next step in pursuit of a successful career in the film industry, I'm a curious and hardworking film creative ,looking to perfect my technical abilities and develop my own unique style .Get in touch to learn more about what I do ,or if you'd be interested in collaborating together in the future. I was exposed to the fascinating world of visual media, and it was not long before I realized that I wanted to pursue a career in the creative industry. To me, films and pictures contain an element of magic - the ability to transport us to another time and place, to bring out emotions and alter perceptions. This blog is going to act as a voice of my inner- ramblings, an insight into my life, thoughts, inspiration has well as my future portfolio, I don’t have an exact topic, I want to write about so am going to go with the voices in my head tell me to post. So be prepared for anything and everything, take the journey with me has a discover new things, new people and re-learn about myself